Assistant Management Accountant - Harrogate - ACCA/CIMA
This highly successful and high growth Harrogate based business have been established for just over 17 years. In that time they have experienced huge expansion though both acquisition and organic growth, and are now a UK market leader.
As a result of further growth plans in 2021, the business are now looking to hire an Assistant Management Accountant to join the finance team and report to the Senior Management Accountant.
The role would be ideally suited t someone who is AAT Qualified or in the early stages of ACCA/CIMA, with a basic grounding in management accounts, looking for the next step up in their career!
This role will report to the Senior Management Accountant, and take responsibility for following key duties:
- Dealing with and resolving queries
- Update and maintain database
- Week and monthly uploads of data into accounting system
- Bank reconciliations
- Review and maintain debt level across all sites
- Production of monthly financial reporting packs
- Produce and analyse reports
- Payment processing
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate will:
- Be be currently studying, or looking to study towards ACCA/CIMA in their next role- Essential
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in assisting with management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have a strong knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
- Have previous knowledge of Navision - Desirable
- Free on site parking
- 5 min walk from the train/bus station
- ACCA/CIMA study package
- Fantastic career progression opportunity in a growing business
- 25 days holiday
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Management Accountant - Harrogate - ACCA/CIMA, Reference: SAC / 14577". Thank you for your interest.