Management Accountant/Business Partner - PE Backed Company
Are you a part of fully qualified Management Accountant looking for a commercially focused role with a high growth PE backed business in West Yorkshire?
This is a brand new Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner role working for a leading PE Backed manufacturing business, who have been in operation for over 60 years. They have multiple sites across the UK, but their head office is based in Castleford - which easily accessible from Leeds or Wakefield.
The business has recently gone through some streamlining initiatives, and as a result, are now looking to hire a commercially astute Management Accountant to report to the Financial Controller.
This business are happy to consider both part and fully qualified candidates for this role!
The successful candidate will report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for the following key duties:
- Assist in the period end close and preparation of management accounts:
- Perform key balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform variance analysis to target (Budget, Forecast, Flash)
- Produce management accounts and group reports
- Provide timely and accurate financial information to the business in order to drive strong cost control through business partnering
- Weekly site Variable and Fixed Production Expenses, Raw materials, Energy and Labour cost analysis
- Participate in site weekly management meetings.
- Assist in the maintenance of the asset registers and drive improvement in the process
- Assist in the production of annual budgets and quarterly reforecast information
- Assist in the year-end audit and production of subsidiary company statutory financial statements
The successful candidate will:
- Be part or fully qualified CIMA/ACCA - Essential
- Have previous management accounts and business partnering experience - Essential
- Have previous experience within a manufacturing business - Essential
- Have an advanced knowledge of MS Excel (v look-ups and formulas) - Essential
- Be commercially driven, and have excellent communication and relationship building skills - Essential
- ACCA/CIMA study package (if required)
- Hybrid working option of 1-2 days from home
- On site parking
- Fantastic office environment
- Career progression opportunity within a PE business
- Varied role with exposure to both financial and management accounting/business partnering
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant/Business Partner - PE Backed Company, Reference: SAC \ 14545". Thank you for your interest.