Assistant Management Accountant - Wetherby
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join a high growth, PE Backed highly acquisitive North Yorkshire based SME!
The business have been established for 25 years, and since they formed, have gone through significant growth and expansion and are now a key market leader in their field.
This is a newly created role due to recent growth, and will report directly to the Financial Controller, assisting with both the transactional and management accounts duties, so the role will offer will great all round exposure!
The offices are based near Wetherby so are easily accessible from Harrogate, York, Tadcaster and Knaresborough - however this role does allow for home working too!
Working as part of the wider finance team, the key duties of this role will include:
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Credit control duties
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with queries
- Daily and weekly reporting
- Assisting with the month end process
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience within a varied accounts assistant role - Essential
- Have previous experience of Sage 50/200 - Highly Desirable
- Enjoy working in a busy, fast paced, varied finance role - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
- On site parking
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA Study support (if required)
- Career progression opportunity within a fast growing business
- Varied, all round finance role
- Some flexible working options/remote working
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Management Accountant - Wetherby, Reference: SAC / 14481". Thank you for your interest.