Financial Controller - East Leeds
Are you looking for a number two role in growing finance function within a UK leading, fast paced, high growth business based in Leeds?
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Financial Controller e to join this, market leading brand that has experienced unprecedented growth over the last 12 months! Joining the business as FC you will oversee the finance team, joining the senior leadership team, reporting directly to the Group FD.
Having gone through some significant expansion over the last 12 months, this company has ambitious plans for further growth, and this is therefore a key hire in that process.
The role would be ideally suited to a highly ambitious, driven and dynamic individual, on the upward trajectory of their career. The business therefore will also consider someone who is currently in a Finance Manager role, looking to step up into their first Financial Controller position!
Reporting to the Group FD, the key duties of this role will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts, including commentary and variance analysis, identifying risks and opportunities
- Production of the annual statutory accounts and liaising with external auditors
- Preparation and review of budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Ensure finance compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Lead the development of the financial strategy including long range financial projections, and contribute to the development of the overall business strategy for submission to Board
- Ensure adherence to Finance Regulations and strong financial control culture adopted across finance and throughout the business
- Ensure accurate cash flow forecasting and management of cash and treasury
- Identify, deliver and track efficiencies both within the finance team and across the wider business
- Lead, coach and develop the finance team of 3 staff
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with significant post qualification experience - Essential
- Have strong MS Excel financial, analytical modelling and problem-solving skills - Essential
- Have strong commercial acumen and communication and influencing skills across all levels, and particularly with non-finance players - Essential
- Have a strong technical/financial accounting background, including preparing statutory accounts - Essential
- Highly competitive bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Company pension
- On site parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Financial Controller - East Leeds, Reference: SAC \ 14288". Thank you for your interest.