Finance Manager - Leeds - Hybrid Working
Are you a part of fully qualified accountant looking for Finance Manager role with a highly successful, fast growing Leeds based business?
This is a brand new commercially focused, Finance Manager role, working for a UK leading business services provider, who have multiple sites across the UK, and continue to grow year on year.
The role will report directly to the Financial Controller, and be be responsible for both management and financial accounting, as well and analysis and business partnering.
The company have fantastic Head Offices based in South Leeds, but the business now office true flexibility for their staff, so you have the option to work two days a week from home!
This role will work in a fast paced, and busy finance team, so would be well suited to someone who thrives within a busy and commercially focused team environment. The business are happy to consider both part and fully qualified ACCA/CIMA candidates for this role, as long as they have the right technical experience, and strong stakeholder management skills.
The key duties of this role will include:
- To prepare, review and analyse management accounts meeting tight deadlines and accuracy.
- Conducting margin analysis including price/volume analysis.
- Looking at service improvements, liaising with operations to review processes that impact the finance department, and how these can be improved.
- Balance sheet
- Assisting with the audits - completing reviews (monthly/quarterly) and support with yearend audits
- Business partnering with key internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience producing and analysing management accounts - Essential
- A sound knowledge of accounting principles, compliance and auditing - Essential
- Strong stakeholder management and business partnering skills - Essential
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Part or fully Qualified - Desirable
- On site parking
- Remote/hybrid working patter
- ACCA/CIMA study support (if required)
- Progression and development within a successful and growing business
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Finance Manager - Leeds - Hybrid Working, Reference: SAC \ 14217". Thank you for your interest.