Assistant Management Accountant
If you are part qualified, and actively studying, looking to move into a management accounts role with a business that will offer you continuous support, development and guaranteed progression upon qualifying, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
This business is the leading brand in the UK, within their sector, they are instantly recognisable and continue to grow year on year (they have not been impacted at all by the pandemic).
They are now looking to hire a part qualified Assistant Management Accountant to work directly under the Finance Manager, within a small team. The role will be varied, hands on and it will work within a fast paced and changing environment - so it will provide some great management accounts exposure and responsibility.
The head offices are based in South Leeds, but this company have adapted their working style since the pandemic, and are moving to a hybrid working arrangement from June 2021, so you will the option to work from home 2 days per week, if you would like to.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the key duties of the role will include:
- Production of weekly/monthly management reports within the finance function
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and supporting data including cost of sales reconciliations
- Providing monthly variance analysis on various areas within the business
- Maintaining Balance Sheet reconciliations including accruals & prepayment control accounts
- Liaising with the other finance departments with regards to providing correct information at source
- Responding to queries from senior managers within the business
- Ensuring appropriate systems and internal controls are maintained
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA and be actively studying - Essential
- Have previous experience of assisting with management accounts preparation - Essential
- Be intermediate or advanced on MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with non finance stakeholders - Essential
- Full study support for ACCA/CIMA
- Hybrid and remote working option
- On site parking
- Clear progression opportunities once you qualify
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Management Accountant, Reference: SAC / 14210". Thank you for your interest.