Head of Finance - Leeds
Are you looking for a number 1 role in finance within a fast paced, growing, multi-site business based in Leeds?
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Head of Finance to join this high growth, market leading brand with multiple sites across the UK. This is a number one role, joining the senior leadership team, reporting directly to the MD.
Having gone through some significant expansion over the last 18 months, this company has ambitious plans for further growth nationwide over the next 2 years, and this person will play a key part in that journey!
As part of the SLT in this business, you will be responsible for managing the finance team to deliver meaningful, accurate and timely financial information including monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts, whilst ensuring robust financial control, and working closely with and influencing a range of internal and external stakeholders
The position requires leadership and exceptional commercial acumen, alongside an innovative approach to deliver continuous improvement both within Finance and across the organisation.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Supporting the MD and SLT through clear, timely and appropriate financial information regarding business performance
- Production of monthly management accounts, including commentary and variance analysis, identifying risks and opportunities
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the performance of different sites, supporting site managers to manage P&L and deliver efficiencies and improve profitability
- Preparation and review of budgets and quarterly forecasts for sites, total business and timely submission to group
- Ensure finance compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Lead the development of the financial strategy including long range financial projections, and contribute to the development of the overall business strategy for submission to Board and Group
- Ensure adherence to Finance Regulations and strong financial control culture adopted across finance and throughout the business
- Support Head of Business Development to deliver profitable growth targets through timely and accurate pricing models, clearly identifying risks, opportunities and sensitivities
- Ensure accurate cash flow forecasting and management of cash
- Identify, deliver and track efficiencies both within the finance team and across the wider business
- Lead, coach and develop the finance team
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with significant post qualification experience - Essential
- Have strong financial, analytical modelling and problem-solving skills - Essential
- Have strong commercial acumen and communication and influencing skills across all levels, and particularly with non-finance players - Essential
- Have a proven track record delivering transformation and change - Essential
- Have a strong technical/financial accounting background, including preparing statutory accounts - Essential
- Bonus Scheme
- Company pension
- On site parking
- Hybrid working plan
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Head of Finance - Leeds, Reference: SAC / 14098". Thank you for your interest.