Purchase Ledger Supervisor - East Leeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a forward thinking, fast growing, dynamic business, who have fantastic offices in East Leeds. The business have continued to grow throughout 2021, and further expansion plans for 2022, so this is a great time to join the company!
They are looking for a Purchase Supervisor to join their finance team, based at the Head Office in East Leeds.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role takes overall, hands on responsibility for the day to day running of the Purchase Ledger team and function, and ensuring that supplier accounts are settled and queries resolved on a timely basis.
- Managing a small Purchase Ledger Team of 3
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger input
- Processing of expense claims
- Assistance with month end and year end
- General accounts and office support
- Assisting with transport administration
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience within a senior accounts payable role - Essential
- Have a structured and organised approach to work, and be self-motivated and hands on, with the ability to manage their own workload - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels - Essential
- Have previous experience of managing/supervising staff - Desirable
Hybrid working option with the opportunity to work 2 days from home
On site parking
Company discounts and benefits
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Purchase Ledger Supervisor - East Leeds, Reference: SAC / 13686". Thank you for your interest.