Group Finance Manager : Rotherham : Start ASAP
Brewster Partners are working with a business based in South Yorkshire with easy commutable links from Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley & Sheffield for a Group Finance Manager.
Working with local authorities and private sector businesses my client strives to deliver services that have a direct improvement on sustainable initiatives across the UK. The business has been hugely successful in terms of growth over recent years and now they are looking to appoint a Group Finance Manager to the business.
This is a newly created senior finance position within the business who are looking for someone who is looking to join a large well established European group with lots of opportunities to progress. This role will have responsibility for a team of 3 who look after all internal reporting requirements and budgeting processes.
The key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsibility for management reporting team focused on MI
- Working with divisional finance leaders across different regions
- Monthly consolidation of regional figures
- Ensure robust financial controls are in place within the group finance team
- Commentary and commercial analysis on MI to be presented to leadership teams
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Board packs
- Work closely with operational teams on any ad hoc financial accounting queries
- Drive for continuous improvement of financial reporting
- Line management of team of 3
- Fully Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA with relevant accountancy experience
- A graduate with at least 3 years PQE
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard and have advanced IT Skills
- The ability to business partner across non finance departments within the business
- Experience of working at a large corporate and be comfortable working with teams in other offices including FP&A, group finance and SSC
- Experience of building relationships with senior management.
- Will be a driven a driven, proactive and reliable accountant who is a team player
- Commercially aware
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong systems experience
- Competitive Salary £50,000 - £55,000
- Car Allowance
- 25 Days Holiday
- 5% Pension
- Other corporate benefits
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Group Finance Manager : Rotherham : Start ASAP, Reference: Rotherham". Thank you for your interest.