Head of Treasury - North of England - Hybrid / Remote Working
This is an excellent Head of Treasury opportunity for a major manufacturing business in the north of England.
The business is a large scale manufacturer which operates from a number of locations across both the UK and internationally, and a significant portion of their business is exported across the globe.
The business is able to adopt a national search for this role as they can accommodate a remote / hybrid working structure for this individual.
The role will support the Chief Financial Officer and have oversight for all treasury activities of the business.
Key duties will include:
- Preparing an annual treasury strategy to align with the Group's business and financial plan, strategic objectives and successful delivery
- Develop cash management and cash forecasting strategies to enable effective investment decisions and adhere to associated accounting requirements
- Design and implementation of hedging strategies to mitigate financial risks including FX and cash flow exposure
- Managing interest rate risk and liquidity
- Management of a small team of treasury professionals
- Operational management of an ABL and commodity backed finance facilities
This is a high level, leadership role in the business, however this person will need to ensure they can be ‘hands on’ when required, and work closely with the team to develop skill sets and increase performance across the treasury division.
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Significant treasury experience in a senior capacity within a complex, large scale business environment (both front and back office treasury)
- Manufacturing sector experience would be preferred although not essential
- Relevant experience in cash management, FX, hedging and liquidity
- Experience of working in a senior treasury role within an international export environment
If you have the required skills and experience for this role please do not hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
£90,000 - £110,000 + car + bonus + benefits
Sheffield Office Managing Partner
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Head of Treasury - North of England - Hybrid / Remote Working, Reference: RC / 20987". Thank you for your interest.