Interim Commercial Finance Manager - 3-6 Months
A senior, commercially-minded finance specialist is required for an Interim Commercial Finance Manager role for a fast paced, growing business based in South Yorkshire.
The duration for the interim role will be 3-6 months, and could extend beyond this, subject to ongoing projects.
This role will be taking on a number of key projects and tasks, including:
- Supporting the leadership team with first class planning, forecasting and commercial insight
- Manage a number of projects requiring financial modelling and data analytical work
- Analysing sales performance, margin analysis and revenue generating mechanisms
- Business Partner with key stakeholders across the business
- Support the FD and Board on a range of ad-hoc projects related to company strategy and new business generation
This is a great role for a commercially minded candidate seeking to add value to an organisation.
The required background for this role is be as follows:
- Qualified finance leader who can demonstrate significant commercial finance and high level analytical experience
- Strong excel and financial modelling capability
- Must be available at short notice and able to start a new role in the next 2-3 weeks
£380 - £450 per day
Office Managing Partner – Sheffield & Doncaster, Partner CFO and Senior Finance Practice
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Interim Commercial Finance Manager - 3-6 Months, Reference: RC / 15262". Thank you for your interest.