Financial Controller - 12 Month Contract - Doncaster
Brewster Partners are recruiting an excellent Financial Controller role for a large scale manufacturing business near Doncaster. The role is on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The Financial Controller position forms a key leadership role in the business and is responsible for managing the finance team consisting of qualified, part-qualified and transactional finance professionals.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Reporting to the CFO and managing the finance function
- Leading all aspects of group and financial reporting for a number of subsidiaries with the support of the financial accounting team
- Overseeing a treasury function which manages cash and working capital across multiple currencies
- Company secretarial duties including corporate governance and compliance
- Being a key point of contact for the auditors and other third party stakeholders
- Managing a number of key relationships which includes head office, divisional and operational functions
The ideal candidate for this role will be required to have the following skill sets and experience:
- Qualified finance leader who can demonstrate significant managerial experience
- Experience within a business of a significant scale and complexity
- Robust financial controls and reporting experience
- Strong leader who is able to communicate credibly to a wide range of stakeholders
£75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Office Managing Partner – Sheffield & Doncaster, Partner CFO and Senior Finance Practice
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Financial Controller - 12 Month Contract - Doncaster, Reference: RC / 15208". Thank you for your interest.