Finance Director - sub £10m Turnover SME - Barnsley
A sub-£10m turnover SME business near Barnsley, South Yorkshire, are looking to appoint a Finance Director to join them to take on a broad leadership role in the business.
The business offers a range of services, has a strong return on sales and is seeking expansion. The Finance Director appointment is central to their growth strategy.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Director role will include:
- Management of the finance team
- Liaising with the banks and other external stakeholders
- Assessing availability of working capital and supporting growth and investment opportunities where possible
- Manage operational matters such as estates, service contracts, HR etc
- Preparation of timely management accounts and management information
- Oversee the year-end audit and work with external accountants
- Support the team and be ‘hands on’ when necessary
Suitable candidate for this role should possess the following background and experience
- Qualified Accountant, or Qualified By Experience
- Must have experience of Sage and / or Sage Payroll
- A willingness to develop their career
- Be able to work in a challenging yet regarding environment with a wide range of stakeholders
£50,000 - £60,000 pa
Office Managing Partner – Sheffield & Doncaster, Partner CFO and Senior Finance Practice
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Finance Director - sub £10m Turnover SME - Barnsley, Reference: RC / 15161". Thank you for your interest.