Financial Controller - Nottingham - FMCG
A growing FMCG business based in Nottingham are seeking a talented Financial Controller to work closely with the FD and play a key part in running the financial operations of the business.
The business is a fast paced, high volume driven organisation and the role requires a self-motivated individual who is seeking a challenging yet rewarding career opportunity with development potential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee all accounting operations and the finance team
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, including variance reporting
- Prepare and publish timely weekly and monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Provide advice on technical accounting issues
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Assist with margin management and reporting
- Provide assistance and advice to the Senior Management team when required
The candidate credentials required for this role include:
- Qualified Accountant (preferably CIMA)
- Strong team leadership experience
- Experience within the FMCG or Manufacturing industries
If you feel you have the right experience for this role and would like to be considered, please apply ASAP.
£50,000 - £60,000 pa
Office Managing Partner – Sheffield & Doncaster, Partner CFO and Senior Finance Practice
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Financial Controller - Nottingham - FMCG, Reference: RC / 15051". Thank you for your interest.