Head of Finance (No. 1 in Finance) - Alfreton
Brewster Partners are supporting an innovative manufacturing business near Alfreton in their search for a Head of Finance (No. 1 Finance role in the business).
The business is owner-managed with a turnover of ca. £20m and the Head of Finance will form part of the Senior Leadership Team, alongside other department heads.
The business benefits from an impressive range of blue chip clients and has a strong order book over the coming years.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Finance role will include:
- Work with the other Senior Leadership Team members to define strategy and set key goals and objectives
- Oversight of the full month end process (analysis, reporting, accruals, P&L etc) and timely completion of the monthly reporting pack
- Interpreting commercial data to analyse utilisation metrics and work with the management team to set budgets and maximise profit
- Implementing robust cost control processes including WIP reporting and margin analysis
- Oversee stock reconciliations across the business and implement tighter stock controls processes
- Manage a range of external relationships including banks, auditors, insurers etc.
- Pay close attention to ongoing systems and process improvements
- Management of the finance team including developing, mentoring and setting relevant KPIs
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a forward thinking business where there is a genuine opportunity to be a key part of the business’ future successes. They will provide valued leadership support to the Managing Director and will be a key, visible person within the organisation.
To be considered for this role you should possess the following attributes and experience:
- Qualified Finance Leader (ACCA / ACA / CIMA) with significant experience in a finance leadership role
- Experience within the manufacturing experience with some experience of stock / inventory is essential
- An ability to manage a range of stakeholders and influence board level counterparts
- An ability to challenge budget holders and build relationships across all facets of the business
If you have the required skills and experience for this role and would like to be considered for the role, please apply ASAP.
£70,000 - £80,000 pa
Sheffield Office Managing Partner
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Head of Finance (No. 1 in Finance) - Alfreton, Reference: RC / 14926". Thank you for your interest.