Group FP&A Manager - PE Backed - Remote Working
Brewster Partners are searching for a talented Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for a fast paced, highly acquisitive, Private Equity backed business.
The Group FP&A Manager role is central to the growth and acquisition strategy of the business, and this person will work closely with the Finance Director to ensure timely analysis and investor relations matters are maintained and ad-hered to.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Ownership of the Group monthly MI pack including relevant reporting on data, analytics and insight
- Direct involvement with M&A strategy of the Group and ensuring acquisitions are correctly represented in MI pack
- Analyse and provide insight into financial performance across the group regarding key financial metrics
- Work closely with the FD to lead annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and 3 year planning strategy
- Manage Investor Relations and support PE investors by providing timely and insightful information
- Ensuring acquisitions are correctly integrated into the Group structure
- Management and development of the junior analysts
This is a highly visible role within the Group and this person will be closely mentored and developed by the FD.
The business can offer remote or hybrid working with significant flexibility.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following background and experience:
- Qualified Accountant with strong finance business partnering skills
- Experience within a Group environment would be preferred although not essential
- Experience of working within an acquisitive business with exposure to acquisition accounting and integrations
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the required skills and expertise, please apply ASAP.
£70,000 - £75,000 pa + bonus + benefits
Sheffield Office Managing Partner
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Group FP&A Manager - PE Backed - Remote Working, Reference: RC / 14898". Thank you for your interest.