Senior Controls Manager - South Yorkshire
A Senior Controls Manager is sought by an internationally owned business in South Yorkshire to play a major part in the roll out of a significant controls project.
The business is looking to roll out a new controls framework, and the expertise of a Senior Controls Manager is required to ensure the project is successfully implemented across the organisation.
The key requirements for this role include:
- Assist in the design and roll out of a new controls framework including planning, documentation and delivery
- Work closely with a variety of operational and financial stakeholders to gain buy in and promote best practice
- Act as the Key Project Lead for the controls framework
- Provide accurate and timely reports of the project progress
- Analyse and evaluate controls methodologies and suggest relevant models and interpretations
- Perform ongoing process control guidance and evaluate deficiencies in controls protocols
This is a critical role where an advanced knowledge of controls is required. Candidates will ideally possess the following background and attributes:
- Qualified Accountant
- Big 4 experience would be preferred although not essential
- Strong knowledge of controls frameworks such as COSO or SOX
- Experience in a large scale project environment would be useful
- Knowledge of ITGCs and their relevance to controls frameworks would be desirable
£70,000 - £80,000 pa
Managing Partner – Accountancy & Finance
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Senior Controls Manager - South Yorkshire, Reference: RC / 14578". Thank you for your interest.