Financial Controller - Manufacturing - Doncaster
This large scale manufacturing business based in the Doncaster region has seen significant growth in profit in recent years.
The business is part of a larger international group and they are seeking a Financial Controller due to a number of recent acquisitions and joint ventures. The new Financial Controller appointment will be a key part of the future growth plans.
This person will be highly visible across the business and will interact with a wide variety of finance and non-finance stakeholders.
This broad role will have full responsibility for the following disciplines:
- Leading a finance department consisting of a range of finance professionals (qualified and non-qualified)
- Ensuring that monthly, half yearly and annual financial results are prepared and submitted accurately
- Preparation and co-ordination of the annual budget and half yearly forecast process
- Producing monthly KPI analysis and content to support monthly board papers
- Liaising with department heads to understand the reason behind variances in financial performance
- Ensuring that financial transactions are accounted for in accordance with IFRS
- Providing analytical thinking to support commercial and business decisions
- Assistance in a range of ad-hoc process improvement and ERP projects
- Candidates will be fully qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA and must have strong manufacturing industry experience
- Experience within a large internationally-owned group is preferred although not essential
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude with a passion to drive things forward and improve
Office Managing Partner – Sheffield & Doncaster, Partner CFO and Senior Finance Practice
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Financial Controller - Manufacturing - Doncaster, Reference: RC / 14544". Thank you for your interest.