Management & Projects Accountant - Wakefield
A growing and profitable business in Wakefield is currently recruiting for a Management & Projects Accountant to join them during a period of growth.
This is a role with a lot of potential to progress as they will work closely with the Finance Director and will be relied upon to offer their support in a number of high profile projects and initiatives.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Conduct high level analysis of business performance and financial information
- Direct involvement in budget and forecast preparation
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including month end packs and journals
- Carry out a range of commercial analytical work around margins, pricing and commercial agreements
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Improving accounting processes and procedures
- Assist in improving the ERP functionality
- Ad-hoc projects as designated by the Finance Director
- Must be fully qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- An ambitious candidate who is keen to develop and progress within the organisation
- Strong management accounting experience (or if practice trained sound financial and management accounting theoretical knowledge)
If you have the right skills for this role and you are looking for an exciting career opportunity please do not hesitate to get in touch.
£40,000 - £50,000 pa
Managing Partner – Accountancy & Finance
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management & Projects Accountant - Wakefield, Reference: RC / 14489". Thank you for your interest.