Chief Financial Officer - South Yorkshire - Manufacturing
An innovative and ambitious manufacturing business in Sheffield is looking to appoint a Chief Financial Officer to join them during an exciting period of growth and opportunity.
This role is a stand out opportunity for a senior finance individual looking for a rewarding CFO role with great prospects over the coming years.
This business is highly acquisitive and has a clear plan to grow significantly both in domestic and international markets. They benefit from a loyal and extensive international customer supplier base, with a brand that is well renowned within their industry.
The CFO will work very closely with the CEO and will be a highly influential member of the board, and a visible stakeholder to both internal and external C-suite contacts.
The main objectives and challenges of the role are outlined below:
- Manage all financial aspects for the business encompassing finance operations, risk, reporting and strategy
- Play a lead role in the M&A strategy and be a key advocate of the wider business expansion
- Act as a credible partner to a range of third party advisors such as insurers, banks and auditors
- Manage all investment activity ensuring strategic alignment with longer term business objectives
- Ensure robust Working Capital Management initiatives are in place
- Execute high level Financial Modelling to appraise success of financial strategies and investments
- Perform robust FX management with appropriate hedging procedures
- Ensure insightful and timely MI is presented in board meetings with appropriate strategies identified
- Play a key leadership role promoting a high performance working culture, reflecting the core values and vision of the business at all times
A high calibre executive finance individual is required for this role, and the successful candidate will ideally possess the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with significant experience as a finance leader within successful, reputable businesses
- Ambitious, high energy candidate with first class communication and leadership skills is required
- Versatile skill set, ideally honed in high growth SMEs which can be applied to both technical and commercial finance contexts
- M&A Experience would be highly beneficial for this role
- The role could suit someone with all the relevant credentials who looking for their first CFO role, or someone who has demonstrated success as a CFO within another successful SME
- Manufacturing or Engineering experience is preferred
Brewster Partners are exclusively engaged on this opportunity
£80,000 - £100,000+ package
Managing Partner – Accountancy & Finance
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Chief Financial Officer - South Yorkshire - Manufacturing, Reference: RC / 14428". Thank you for your interest.