Interim Finance Director - Chesterfield - 6-12 Months
A manufacturing business nr. Chesterfield is currently recruiting an Interim Finance Director to join them for a 6-12 month period.
The key objectives of the role will be to support the Managing Director as the business engages in a number of positive initiatives across all areas of the organisation.
This broad role will have full responsibility for the following disciplines:
- Work closely with the MD as a member of the leadership team to drive change and improvement
- Implementation cost accounting practices and principles
- Monitoring inventory, analysing slow moving stock and making recommendations
- Work on a significant ERP project to ensure stock, products and margin analysis are accurately managed
- Product & Margin Analysis and relevant recommendations on operational efficiencies
- Cost control and working capital management
- Act the first point of contact for company financing including maintaining relationships with banks
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA)
- Must have had broad, hands on experience within an SME environment in the manufacturing industry
- Must have first class communication skills and be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must be able to start a new role at short notice
Competitive salary and benefits package
Managing Partner – Accountancy & Finance
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Interim Finance Director - Chesterfield - 6-12 Months, Reference: RC / 128899". Thank you for your interest.