Group Finance Director - South Yorkshire
Brewster Partners are supporting a forward-thinking manufacturing business in South Yorkshire in their search for a Group Finance Director who will be a valued and influential member of their board.
The successful candidate will be joining a business with a far reaching, global footprint who are highly valued in their sector.
The business is looking to engage in a number of landmark change initiatives in the coming years and the Group Finance Director will be at the centre of many of these changes.
The main objectives and challenges of the role are outlined below:
- Support the Group Managing Director on a number of key investment decisions and related strategies over the next 3-5 years
- Appraise acquisition strategy and ownership of M&A activity from a finance perspective
- Oversee the Group’s cash position, playing close attention to Working Capital and foreign currency implications
- Implement Group-level financial planning procedures
- Act as a champion of change within the business and provide well thought out insight and support to the board on financial change initiatives
- Implement a number of key process improvement initiatives (e.g. ERP, month end reporting, MI etc.)
- Leadership of the finance function and setting the future structure of the team
- Stress-test strategic initiatives and provide a risk management framework where appropriate
The required candidate credentials for this role include:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with experience in a similar senior financial leadership role
- Manufacturing experience is an essential requirement
- Demonstrable experience of leading growth agendas (e.g. M&A, Funding)
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to drive change
If you have the required skills and experience for this role and would like to discuss further, we would be delighted to hear from you.
£90,000 - £100,000 pa + benefits
Sheffield Office Managing Partner
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Group Finance Director - South Yorkshire, Reference: RC / 10091". Thank you for your interest.