Brewster Partners are working with a family owned Chesterfield manufacturing company as they look to recruit an enthusiastic, focused and ambitious Quality Manager who will lead a small quality team.
The Quality Manager role is vital to the successful operation of the business where the need for outstanding quality management and the continuous improvement and delivery of training and is critical. The role will be responsible for all aspects of Quality management.
The role is to replace the current Quality Manager as they retire.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will involve but is not limited to:
- Leading the quality and safety programmes across the site ensuring compliance with relevant standards and procedures
- Ensuring the QMS and HMS are aligned with strategy of the company
- Full responsibility for successful re-accreditation for ISO 9001 2015 and BRC Version 6 and lead future programs for gaining further ISO accreditation
- Lead and direct the business on any arising quality & safety issues
- Responsibility for customer quality management and communication
- Support the Production management team to drive improvements in quality processes
The company are looking for
- An experienced quality processional who has some experience of managing a leading a quality team in a production environment.
- Someone with ISO9001 2015 auditor training
- Ideally someone with sufficient knowledge of BRC to be able to successfully manage the application of the standard
This is an SME family run business who are looking for the right person to become part of their business for many years to come.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Quality Manager, Reference: ps \ QM09812". Thank you for your interest.