QHSE + CI Manager
Brewster Partners are pleased to be working in exclusive partnership with a successful South Yorkshire based manufacturing group who are looking to recruit a QHSE + CI Manager to to provide management guidance and professional support across the Group regarding all Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and Continuous Improvement disciplines.
The role will suit someone interested in improving systems, culture and processes and will be more strategic than hands-on.
Reporting to the Group Director, the responsibilities of this role will include:
- Full responsibility for development and implementation of group wide management processes covering Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental + Continuous Improvement disciplines
- Supporting the SMT to help develop the roadmap for the Group’s QHSE & CI forward pathway including determination of key strategic objectives & milestones with timelines
- Act as the Group’s QHSE & CI “expert”, providing ongoing support to Senior Management Team regarding implementation and maintenance of standard processes and best practices
- Maintain program of review of all current management processes to ensure operational effectiveness, alignment with group QHSE & CI objectives and where necessary compliance with all statutory and customer specific requirements
- Devise and deliver an ongoing structured programme of training and awareness across the Group regarding all QHSE + CI matters in conjunction with SMT and senior Directors
- Monthly reporting of divisional and group QHSE + CI key data and KPI’s
- Maintain and develop group integrated management systems to support current ISO 9001 accreditation as well as fulfilling group priority objective to secure ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 accreditation
- Lead internal audit programs of group operations and provide support and guidance to group procurement team
- Providing guidance to and supporting site leads develop and implement safe systems of work to ensure health and safety of all employees and visitors to sites
To be considered for this opportunity, the company are looking for someone with:
- A formal H&S qualification (NEBOSH or equivalent)
- Previous QHSE experience within manufacturing
You don't need to necessarily have managed people before but could be looking for your first move into management with a role where there is scope for progression.
This is an interesting and varied role for someone with a QHSE background looking to progress their career.
It would suit someone looking for their first move within the sector.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: QHSE + CI Manager, Reference: PS / QHSECI90812". Thank you for your interest.