Power Systems Project Engineer
Brewster Partners are working with a successful design, manufacturing and engineering business in Sheffield who are looking to recruit into their engineering team due to continued success.
The business are specialists within the industrial/commercial power industry and are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Projects, you will work within an established team of project engineers and will be responsible for providing power systems technical support as required in order to deliver Battery Energy Storage and HV transformer installations throughout the UK.
Within this role you will also be required to take on specified design projects which will be both technically challenging and rewarding. You will be experienced in using power system analysis tools such as ETAP on HV/LV networks in order to undertake system studies. These include :
- Carry out technical assessments to determine power system fault levels, harmonics
- Specify HV electrical switchgear and equipment were required by the project team
- Ensure all relevant technical and safety standards are applied
- Produce technical reports on clients power system asset health.
The business are looking for someone who has previous experience within the industrial/commercial power electrical engineering environment with experience of both LV and HV system design and experience of 11KV distribution transformer installations.
You will ideally have qualifications within Science or Electrical Engineering and be working towards Ceng status.
The business are also looking for someone with
- Experience of working in the UK power transmission / distribution sector
- Experienced in using power system analysis tools such as ETAP on HV/LV networks
The role is Sheffield based but with expected travel across the UK and will offer a competitive salary package.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Power Systems Project Engineer, Reference: PS \ PSPE876". Thank you for your interest.