Interim Project Manager
Brewster Partners are working with a Derbyshire based engineering group as they look to recruit a Project Manager until the end of the year to spread-head the relocation of a factory into a new production facility.
The factory relocation will include a combination of new and existing equipment.
Reporting to the Technical Director and ultimately the Managing Director, the duties of this role will include:
- Successful creation, installation and delivery of a new production facility into a new site
- Coordination of external contractors and work with internal skilled labour
- Delivery and installation of new equipment
- Delivery and installation of a new robotic ENP line
- Delivery and implementation of a new effluent treatment plant
- Delivery and implementation of overhead cranes onto the factory floor
- Relocation of some existing resources
- Management of civil works that are required
- Oversee construction of external facility for large components outside.
- Control of budget (estimated to be around £3.5 million)
- Adherence to timescales and management and coordination of contractors for efficient planning & execution
- Oversee dilapidation issues on exit from previous factory
For this role, we're looking for someone with experience of delivering similar type of factory move with some civil works involved.
Ideally degree educated (mechanical discipline) you'll have experience of running Capex projects, sourcing machinery and factory floor layout design and a background in manufacturing or process engineering.
This is an interesting and challenging project management role which will start at short notice for the right person.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Interim Project Manager, Reference: PS \ PM09812". Thank you for your interest.