Interim Head of Operations
Brewster Partners are working with a successful West Yorkshire based manufacturing business who are looking to recruit an Interim Head of Operations for a period of 6-12 months.
Supporting the Operations Director, the role will involve:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the operational side of the business
- Implementing operational changes within the business
- Scheduling of nationwide engineers
- Recruiting new engineers into the business
- Working closely with and improving the service and installation side of the business.
The role would suit a senior operations professional from the manufacturing industry who is used to making improvements to businesses and can start immediately.
This is an interesting and challenging role within an already successful company
Associate Partner – Manufacturing and Engineering
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Interim Head of Operations, Reference: PS / IHOO098". Thank you for your interest.