Brewster Partners are working with a market leading Sheffield based electronic engineering business as they look to recruit a hands on Engineering Manager into their senior management team.
Managing a team of 10 Engineers, the role will see you:
- Manage the projects, products and services of the Engineering division
- Manage the product development and R&D functions of the business
- Overseeing the company engineering systems and processes
- Resolve any engineering issues
- Assist with general management within the business
The business are looking for an hands on Engineering Manager with a strong background in electronic engineering is professional, ambitious and hard working.
You'll need to have previous experience within electronic design engineering including working with embedded electronics hardware and software.
You'll ideally have an Engineering Degree or equivalent as well as excellent management and fault finding skills.
£60,000 - £70,000 + bonus
Associate Partner – Manufacturing and Engineering
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Engineering Manager, Reference: PS / EM97812". Thank you for your interest.