Contracts Office Manager
Brewster Partners are working with a Sheffield based manufacturing business who are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager from the manufacturing sector who will manage the contracts department and work closely with a global client base.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Contracts Manager will manage major customer contracts ensuring all customer requirements are fully documented, effectively planned and delivered including the on time delivery of quality assured and technically certified products and services
The successful candidate filling this position will:
- Manage the contracts department enabling the team to achieve objectives for both project execution and personal development
- Own the contract management process, ensuring compliance with the process through monitoring and internal audit
- Develop and report process performance measures
- Consistently apply best practice for contract management processes and tools, identify and implement process improvements to the contract management process
- Work closely with customer and cross-functional teams to plan and define scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and schedule for new contracts
- Drive cross functional collaboration between teams to ensure the delivery of contracts on time and meeting all defined customer requirements
- Understand and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work across the business to identify contract risks and opportunities, ensuring implementation of mitigation in a timely manner minimising project impact. Maintain contract risk registers and issue logs for reporting internally and to the customer
- Produce and communicate contract status reports for the customer, and internal stakeholders
The business are looking for someone with:
- Extensive experience and / or formally trained in an accredited and recognised project management qualification
- Demonstrable experience of utilising recognised methodologies and best practice tools.
- Experience as a project manager on specialised manufacturing projects, preferably in a global defence/aerospace/energy business and familiar with an engineering and heavy manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership skills and able to demonstrate evidence of influencing, team building and talent
- Excellent communication skills, takes a collaborative approach and builds relationships across functions in the
- Comfortable and confident with global customers and suppliers
Associate Partner – Manufacturing and Engineering
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Contracts Office Manager, Reference: PS / COM90812". Thank you for your interest.