Commercial Customer Service Manager
Brewster Partners are working with a specialist Doncaster based design and manufacturing business within the packaging sector who have created the new role of Commercial Customer Service Manager
You role will be highly customer focused, championing the customer experience at every stage of the pre-production process.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will form a key part of the senior leadership team and will encompass complete management of the enquiry and estimating processes, along with sales order processing and production planning.
The role will require first line management to an established team and will be accountable to the Managing Director. You will work alongside the Production Manager, Warehouse and Logistics Manager, and Finance Manager, as part of the senior management team to run the day to day operations of the business.
This will be a hands-on and challenging role yet rewarding for the successful candidate. You will receive on-going support from the MD.
Your duties will include:
- Management of Design, Estimating Team and Customer Services Team
- Lead on the development and promotion of continuous improvement within the department, and wider business
- Responsibility for improving the commercial performance of the business
- Responsibility for improving overall margin levels across the customer base
- Analysis, review and development of initiatives to improve key account performance
- Analysis, review and responsibility for business/departmental KPI’s
- Guidance, and review of product pricing
- Guidance and support of sales order processing
- Guidance and support of purchase order processing
- Liaison and support of field sales team
- Liaison and support with key customers
- Monitoring and control of stock levels for major accounts
- Working alongside Quality Manager to investigate and support continuous improvements
- Working alongside H&S Manager to investigate and support continuous improvements
The business are looking for someone who is
- Used to dealing with customers, championing the customer experience and making sure the customer is kept full informed at all times
- Operationally aware, with excellent communication, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Commercially astute, with prior experience in a similar role
- Ability to influence people at all levels
- Experience in a senior management role, or similar
This role offers the opportunity to work as part of the senior leadership team of a successful business.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Commercial Customer Service Manager, Reference: PS / CCSM90812". Thank you for your interest.