Business Development Manager- Rail Industry
Brewster Partners are working with a Sheffield based design and manufacturing business who supply the rail industry as they look to recruit a Business Development Manager with a proven history of selling to or working in the new build rolling stock market.
This is a key role working within the Rail Sales team and will include UK and international travel.
Reporting to the General Manager of the Rail Division, the responsibilities of this role will include:
- Hitting sales targets and profit for your customers and territories
- Sell and understand the range of solutions and products offered to identified customers
- Developing and working with target customers
- Delivering the highest standard of customer satisfaction to support retention and growth
- Working with the Project Delivery teams to ensure all customer's requirements are delivered upon.
- Working closely with management across the Division to identify opportunity for growth
- Provide relevant market intelligence and insight for Europe to support growth plans
- Management of European distributors and channel partners to drive sales and margin.
- Assist senior management with regular reports including forecasting, customer reporting and market intelligence
- Maintain an accurate pipeline
The business are looking for a successful Business Development Manager with a track record of new business development within the rolling stock rail market.
You'll need to have experience pricing proposals for technology-based solutions for new build rolling stock and a strong sales/business development background within the rail industry.
The business will offer a competitive basic salary and wider benefit package.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Business Development Manager- Rail Industry, Reference: PS / BDM98102". Thank you for your interest.