Business Development Manager
Brewster Partners are pleased to be working with a fast growing manufacturing company based in Sheffield as they look to recruit a newly created position of Business Development Manager.
With ambitious plans over the next 2 to 3 years, the role of Business Development Manager will be key to the business.
Being a brand new role within the company and reporting to the Sales Director, this role provides an excellent opportunity to take direct ownership of customer relations, with the aim of providing a high standard of quality and depth to the organisational sales process.
Specific responsibilities of this role will include:
- The development of high value opportunities from initial enquiry through to site surveys and order
- Working on complex and long term projects worth anything up to £3 million
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers, ensuring clear communication with relevant stakeholders
- Provide crucial follow up support to ensure the right solutions are available at the right price
- Collaborate with internal contacts to produce realistic proposals that meet client expectations
- Raise the profile of the business by representing the company at relevant events
- Evolve strategies to target accounts of key clients
- Operate relevant customer relation management systems to organise actions and activities
The ideal candidate will possess a self-driven desire for results and be a natural “closer” of sales.
Prior experience with sales within the manufacturing sector is essential, with a tendency to adopt an ethos of value sales.
A proven track record in dealing with orders of high value equipment will prove advantageous, with the ability to clearly communicate the value aspects of said packages.
An understanding of engineering in at least a technical sense will aid in this regard.
Ideally a team player with good co-ordinations skills, the individual will need to be able to organise workloads efficiently to meet targets and deadlines. Strong communication skills both written and verbal will be crucial to success.
The business will offer a competitive remuneration package including company car/allowance and bonus package.
Associate Partner – Manufacturing and Engineering
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Business Development Manager, Reference: PS / BDM09812". Thank you for your interest.