Group Health, Safety and Quality Manager
Brewster Partners are working in exclusive partnership with a Sheffield based manufacturing group who are looking to add a new role Health, Safety and Quality Manager into the business.
The role will report into the Site Director and have overall responsibility for the strategic implementation of all health, safety and quality activities across the group.
The business are particularly interested in speaking to those with Health and Safety experience within the manufacturing sector who may be interested in their first move into a management role.
Managing a small team, the role will involve:
- Full responsibility for development and implementation of group wide management processes covering Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental + Continuous Improvement disciplines
- Act as the Group’s QHSE & CI “expert”, providing ongoing support to Senior Management Team and Site Leads regarding implementation and maintenance of standard processes and best practices
- Maintain program of review of all current management processes to ensure operational effectiveness, alignment with group QHSE & CI objectives and where necessary compliance with all statutory and customer specific requirements
- Lead internal audit programs of group operations and provide support and guidance to group procurement team regarding supplier evaluation and audit processes
- Group point of contact with regulatory bodies (HSE, EA, NRA etc.) regarding HSE matters and any requirement for statutory reporting (inc. RIDDOR, reportable near misses, environmental incidents etc.)
- Maintain and develop group integrated management systems to support current ISO 9001 accreditations as well as fulfilling group priority objective to secure ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 accreditation
The business are looking for a Health and Safety professional with experience of quality too within a manufacturing environment.
You will ideally need to have some form of formal health and safety qualification and a background in manufacturing.
This could be your first step up into management but you'll need the skill-set and authority to be able to lead a team.
This is a new role for the business and the plans are for it to grow and develop as quickly as the successful candidate can develop.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Group Health, Safety and Quality Manager, Reference: PS / 09812". Thank you for your interest.