Administrator - 6 month FTC
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group are working with our client, to recruit for an Administrator who is experienced working in a Production environment on a 6 month fixed term contract with a strong possibility to go permanent due to company expansion.
Working closely with the Product Group Manager, you will be responsible for various administrative, production and customer service related duties. Therefore strong organisational skills are essential.
- Sales order entry, creating production documentation and checking order status
- Responsibility for stock transactions and assisting with stock take
- Arrange couriers for dispatch and label creation, regular communication with Freight companies UK and Internationally based
- Label creation and any other shipping/export documents
- Scheduling delivery dates
- Issuing of delivery notes and invoicing
- General administration as and when required.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within administration, preferably within a production or manufacturing environment. You will be highly organised, have effective communication skills as well as being a team-player. Experience using an ERP system would be desirable.
- 6 month fixed term contract with potential to go permanent
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Basic salary of up to £23K
- 24 days holiday plus statutory
- Immediate start!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Administrator - 6 month FTC, Reference: PH / 7577". Thank you for your interest.