Receptionist - Temporary (Various Holiday Covers)
Brewster Partners are working with our client, a leading provider in their field to recruit for a Receptionist on a temporary basis to cover scheduled holidays. The position will be based out of an accessible location via public transport in Sheffield.
- General reception duties as and when required, for example, meet and greet visitors, liaising with internal employees on meetings, manage employee mail.
- Organise meeting room bookings effectively, managing the booking system and set up and down meeting rooms as required.
- Liaise with external catering companies for catering of meetings/ other events. Be responsible for providing guest refreshments
This position would be suitable for somebody who is flexible and looking for temporary work only, as you would be required to cover holidays as and when required, ranging from odd days, weekly and fortnightly cover:
- Previous experience in a receptionist role essential
- Sound organisational skills and to be able to priorities busy work schedule
- Conversant with Microsoft word and excel
- Ability to respond to changing demands
- Customer focused
- Responsive and inquisitive
- Hours of work Monday - Friday 8:30am – 5pm or 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Accessible location via public transport or onsite parking available
- Weekly pay via agency
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Receptionist - Temporary (Various Holiday Covers), Reference: PH/ 5849". Thank you for your interest.