Recruitment Administrator - Temporary
Brewster Partners have an immediate requirement for 2 Administrators to join a leading recruitment agency on a temporary basis.
Due to high volume workload, you will provide administrative support to a team of Consultants based in Sheffield centre.
Minimum of 3 months with a possibility to be extended or become permanent.
As the temporary Administrator you will support with a range of administrative tasks across the office.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- CV formatting
- Updating CRM system
- Inputting information on to the job boards
- Maintaining accurate client and candidate records
- Processing paperwork for relevant pre-employment checks
- Preparing electronic and paper files
- Good customer service skills
- Microsoft Office skills essential, CRM desirable
- Strong administrator
- Able to work at a fast pace
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm, 37.5 hours per week
- City centre location
- Fun working environment
- Team events
- Weekly pay
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Recruitment Administrator - Temporary, Reference: PH / 5757". Thank you for your interest.