Fleet Administrator - 9 month FTC
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group are working with our client exclusively to recruit for a Fleet Administrator to assist with the fleet department to help cover maternity. The position will be based out of an accessible location in Doncaster close to motorway links.
- Management of up to 400 vehicles, including booking services, MOT's and any other repairs required
- Working closely with engineers and planners to ensure fleet vehicles are maintained
- Professional administrative support for a busy department
- Recording and monitoring of information
- All general administration
- Previous experience in fleet or servicing is essential
- Able to work in a sometimes pressurised environment
- Team player
- Extremely organised and efficient
- Maternity contract for 9 months
- Hours a week Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Basic salary on offer up to £21000 (DOE)
- Immediate start! You must be able to start immediately!
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Fleet Administrator - 9 month FTC, Reference: PH / 4744". Thank you for your interest.