HR Advisor - 3 month FTC
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group are currently working in partnership with our client, to recruit for an experienced HR Advisor on a 3 month fixed term contract, with the possibility of going permanent.
Working closely with the HR team, you will be able to provide advice and support to line managers, colleagues and the wider Group HR team. The position will be based out of an accessible location in Sheffield. There will also be flexibility for homeworking after a period of time.
- Provide general advice to colleagues on all aspects of employment terms and conditions.
- Support Line Managers and colleagues during absence, disciplinary, grievance and performance management situations and associated case work, in order to bring the issues to resolution in the most appropriate way.
- Support on any future projects in conjunction with the HR Manager.
- Support the Payroll team.
- Support the Learning & Development team with learning and development activities as appropriate.
- Ensure that compliance, legal and regulatory requirements are fully met.
- Undertake project work as required.
- Assist in recruitment as and when required.
- Fulfil any other duties and responsibilities.
- Previous experience as a HR generalist is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail.
- Able to start immediately and commit to the assignment for the duration.
- 3 month FTC with the potential to go permanent.
- Excellent basic salary of £30000 - £35000 (DOE).
- 37.5 hours a week Monday – Friday, part-time hours would also be considered over 4 days.
- Remote working available after a certain amount of time.
- Immediate start!
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: HR Advisor - 3 month FTC, Reference: PH / 4533". Thank you for your interest.