Receptionist/Administrator - Holiday Cover only
Brewster Partners are working with our client, a leading provider in their field to recruit for a Receptionist on a temporary basis to cover scheduled holidays. The position will be based out of an accessible location via public transport in Sheffield.
- General reception duties as and when required, for example, meet and greet visitors, liaising with internal employees on meetings, manage employee mail.
- Organise meeting room bookings effectively, managing the booking system and set up and down meeting rooms as required.
- Liaise with external catering companies for catering of meetings/ other events. Be responsible for providing guest refreshments
- Previous experience in a receptionist role essential
- Sound organisational skills and to be able to priorities busy work schedule
- Conversant with Microsoft word and excel
- Ability to respond to changing demands
- Customer focused
- Responsive and inquisitive
- Holiday cover between Thursday 14th October - Friday 22nd October
- Hours of work 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Accessible location via public transport or onsite parking available
- Weekly pay via agency
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Receptionist/Administrator - Holiday Cover only, Reference: PH / 15151". Thank you for your interest.