Administration Manager - 10 Month FTC
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Admin Manager to join a leading manufacturer in Chesterfield. This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established, highly successful business.
Working closely with the administration team, the ideal candidate will have proven experience of managing a small team, as well as eviden experience in export. This position will be based on a 10 month fixed term contract.
- General day to day management of the administration team.
- To ensure all goods and services delivered are invoiced in a timely manner.
- Export goods in a timely manner.
- To arrange the collection of goods and to ensure all the necessary documentation is available to accompany the goods.
- To ensure goods reach their required destination on time by the most economical method.
- Despatch of goods in and goods out.
- Monitoring of KPI spreadsheets.
- Handling of and logging returns.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required in which you adequately trained to carry out.
- Previous experience using an ERP system such as SAP.
- Previous management experience is essential.
- Export experience is desirable.
- Must have experience working within an administration environment.
- Able to start immediately.
- Salary between £25K - £30K (DOE)
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- 25 days holiday...
- Immediate start!
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Administration Manager - 10 Month FTC, Reference: PH / 15091". Thank you for your interest.