Sales Order Processor - Temp - Perm
Brewster Partners are working with our client, a leading Sheffield based manufacturing company.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Order Processor on a temporary basis to start immediately, with the potential to go permanent.
Please note, this position is not accessible via public transport, therefore to be considered you must have access to your own vehicle.
- Emailing clients
- Preparing quotes
- Calling clients to discuss orders/quotes
- Processing inbound orders
- Processing payments and raising invoices
- Liaising with customer services
- Providing support to the customer service team
- Can work in a team environment
- Excellent customer service experience
- Good attention to detail
- Can work under pressure
- 38.75 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Alternating shifts, 8am - 4:30pm and 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Immediate start!
- Weekly pay through agency
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Sales Order Processor - Temp - Perm, Reference: PH / 15056". Thank you for your interest.