Purchasing Administrator - 12 month FTC
Brewster Partners are working with our client in the Worksop area to recruit for a Purchasing Administrator in a 12 month position. in an administrative and transactional capacity. This is a pivotal role to drive an effective ordering process for essential items for sites across the country, ensuring cost savings and accurate order processing. The role is conveniently located in Worksop and easily accessible from areas of Worksop, Carlton, Mansfield, Retford, Doncaster, Tickhill, Bawtry, Gainsborough and surrounding areas.
The job involves joining a friendly and focused team in a large business, working together to ensure orders are placed in line with preferred and approved suppliers, cost savings are being made consistently and administrative processes are effective for all concerned. Duties and areas of responsibility will include:
- Raising and receipting purchase orders for goods and services
- Placing orders for items with external suppliers via website portals and company system
- Checking invoices against internal records to ensure charges are valid
- Raising invoice queries with suppliers and internal departments in order to rectify speedily
- Completing contracts documentation for new and existing suppliers including amendments
- Reporting and logging information on the internal database system
- Running reports in the system to monitor compliance
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong administrative processing skills to join a busy team for a 12 month period.
To be successful in your application you need to be able to demonstrate strong administrative skills especially in the processing of accurate orders and checking invoices/order documentation. We are looking for someone numerate and who has a high level of attention to detail. This is very much a role that complements the entire team and as such you need to be used to working in a team environment and working together with a common goal. In this role you will have contact with various colleagues and suppliers throughout your working day so strong communication skills are essential.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Convenient location with on site parking
- 12 month opportunity
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Purchasing Administrator - 12 month FTC, Reference: PH / 15034". Thank you for your interest.