Interim HR Assistant - 6 month FTC
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group are currently working in partnership with our client, to recruit for an experienced HR Assistant on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Working closely with the HR team, you will be able to provide HR and administration support to employees and managers across the business. The position will be based out of an accessible location in Barnsley close to motorway links. There will also be flexibility for homeworking, with weekly visits to the office.
- Administration and advisory support to line managers with absence, grievance and disciplinary investigations.
- Liaise with hiring managers and engage with relevant recruitment agencies to fill vacancies.
- Manage new starter and leaver processes, producing relevant letters for employees.
- Management of the HR Inbox, answering enquiries.
- Support the monthly payroll process.
- General administration duties, as and when required.
- Previous experience in HR is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail.
- Able to start immediately and commit to the assignment for the duration.
- 6 month FTC
- Excellent basic salary of £24,745 (pro rata)
- 37 hours a week Monday – Friday
- Remote working available with weekly visits to the office
- Immediate start!
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Interim HR Assistant - 6 month FTC, Reference: PH / 14983". Thank you for your interest.