Customer Service Advisor - Temporary
Brewster Partners are excited to be working exclusively with our client, a specialist in their field, to recruit for an experienced Customer Service Advisor on a temporary basis. The position will be based out of an accessible location in Scunthorpe.
- Handling of a varied range of enquiries both internally and externally
- Processing high volumes of orders
- Updating customers and internal teams of delivery progress
- Delivering professional, high quality customer service
- Any other administration duties as and when required
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- Previous experience in transport desirable
- Team player
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good organisational skills
- Initial temporary contract for 3 months with potential for extension
- Excellent basic salary on offer dependent on experience
- Full time hours Monday – Friday 8:30am - 5pm with occasional weekend cover
- Immediate Start!
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Customer Service Advisor - Temporary, Reference: PH / 14955". Thank you for your interest.