Brewster Partners are working with a highly successful business in Barnsley to recruit a Receptionist to cover a ten month contract. The role wil not just be limited to reception duties and requires a candidate who has a can do attitude and strong administration experience including purchasing of consumables and some social media.
The Receptionist role offers someone a well sought after role which incorporates a number of tasks and responsibilities.
- Cover front of house reception, ensuring customers and both internal staff receive a warm welcome into the business.
- Some administration duties including booking meetings into diaries, organising travel and refreshments.
- Answering and responding to member queries on social media and email.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting
- Support stakeholders on key project working groups especially new store openings.
- Work directly with third-party suppliers as appropriate to brief, gain quotes for approval and ensure on time delivery of materials for campaign, promotions & new store deadlines.
- Use CRM Email Software (Mailchimp) to update data for supplier and membership communications.
- Manage customer databases, updating new information and ensuring all records are kept up-to-date
- Previous experience in a reception / admin role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong work ethic with a flexible approach to administration duties
- Microsoft Office skills and experience of using an in-house CRM system
- Able to prioritise and organise tasks efficiently
- Confident communicator
- Able to work under pressure at all times
- Smart and presentable with good timekeeping skills
- Flexible to cope with business needs
- Salary £18,824pa
- Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 20 days holidays + stats
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Receptionist, Reference: PH / 14847". Thank you for your interest.