Learning & Development Administrator - 6 month FTC
The Brewster Partners Recruitment Group are currently working with a renowned manufacturing company to recruit for a Learning & Development Administrator on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Working closely with the L&D team, the successful candidate will be the main source of contact for the Learning and Development department.
- Maintain and deliver the onboarding process for all new starters
- Management of training events, joining instruction and distribution of pre-course work and evaluation
- Management of learning event evaluation data
- Maintain the online learning systems and resources to ensure accuracy
- General administration support, including employee data relating to training is stored and inline with GDPR
- Previous experience of working within Learning & Development is essential
- Good attention to detail
- Proven ability to work within a team, as well as independently
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Available to start immediately
- Basic salary of up to £20,400 (DOE)
- 37.5 hours a week, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with 30 minute lunch
- Part working from home as well as office based after training
- 6 month contract with the possibility of extension
- Immediate start!
- On a public transport route, and accessible to motorway links
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Learning & Development Administrator - 6 month FTC, Reference: PH / 14549". Thank you for your interest.