Assistant Buyer - Temporary
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an Assistant Buyer to join a world-leading manufacturer in Chesterfield. This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established, highly successful global business.
The position will be on an ongoing temporary basis with the possibility for it to become permanent.
- Day to day administration duties including filing and inputting data
- Supply of quotations to lead suppliers
- Internal stakeholder management
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required in which you adequately trained to carry out
- Previous experience using an ERP system such as SAP
- Must have experience working within a similar role
- Be able to start immediately
- Salary is negotiable dependant on experience
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Free parking onsite
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Buyer - Temporary, Reference: PH / 14506". Thank you for your interest.