Internal Sales Advisor - Temp - Perm
Brewster Partners are working exclusively with our client, a leading Sheffield based manufacturing company who is currently going through a period of growth.
They are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Advisor on a temporary to permanent basis to represent the company brand. The ideal candidate will be proactively seeking new customers as well as developing existing customers by increasing internal sales.
- Be the first line of enquiry for all internal enquiries.
- Promote products through cross selling on internal and external enquiries.
- Develop and coordinate any new business opportunities.
- Supply price lists to new and existing customers and be willing to negotiate.
- Ensuring the company brand is represented at all times.
- General data entry, ensuring customer details are up to date.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to meet business needs.
- Previous sales or aftersales experience is essential.
- SAP experience desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills, having the ability to see the customer’s perspective.
- Excellent administration skills and highly organised.
- Able to start at short notice.
- Must be able to drive and have access to own vehicle.
- Excellent basic salary of up to £22,000 (DOE)
- Temporary - permanent position
- 8:30 – 5:00pm Monday – Thursday and 3:30 finish on a Friday.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Internal Sales Advisor - Temp - Perm, Reference: PH / 14501". Thank you for your interest.