IT Helpdesk Administrator/Technician - Temporary
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group are working with a leading telecommunications business in Sheffield to recruit for an IT Helpdesk Administrator/Technician on a temporary basis.
The position will be on a temporary basis for around 4 - 8 weeks. This role will be dealing with day to day issues relating to hardware and software. This will be a mixture of office and home working.
- Troubleshoot internal computer and service issues in a 100+ user environment
- Diagnose and repaid computer hardware and software related issues on company domain including laptops, PC's, printers etc
- Deal with regulat IT issues that raised as helpdesk tickets
- Diagnose computer errors and provide technical support
- Clean and repair computer hardware, such as keyboards and printers
- Liaise with HR to issue and recover IT equipment including mobile phones
- Previous helpdesk experience is essential
- 1st and 2nd line IT experience in a Windows infrastructure
- Experience of Software & Hardware troubleshooting
- Must be immediately available
- Office and home based role
- Immediate start
- Temporary role
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: IT Helpdesk Administrator/Technician - Temporary, Reference: PH / 14450". Thank you for your interest.