Project Coordinator - Temporary
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group are working with a leading telecommunications business in Sheffield to recruit for a Project Coordinator on a temporary basis. This role will be to support the Supply Chain Director in the conversion of up to 60 procedures.
This position is project based only, the temporary assignment will continue until completion.
- Review and understand scope of works in relation to the relevant projects;
- Setting up of project folders as requested;
- Ensure project documents are maintained daily as defined in the project execution plan;
- Work to project program i.e. keep to timescales and adapt when changes are made;
- Analysing and reviewing of working practices in line with the businesses procedures;
- Previous experience working as a Project Coordinator is a definite advantage
- Experience using Storybook is essential
- Be proficient in the main elements of Microsoft office
- Excel is essential - knowledge V Look Ups and Pivot table is an advantage
- Gain knowledge of any in house systems in relation to the role
- Strong administrator with good planning and prioritising skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Work to relevant company procedures
- Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Free parking
- Immediate start
- Temporary role
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Project Coordinator - Temporary, Reference: PH / 14406". Thank you for your interest.